What to Bring
- Bedding for a single-size bunk, i.e., pillow plus sheets & blanket or sleeping bag
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, bath towels, toothbrush & toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
- Swim suit, including appropriate "cover-up" clothing to be worn to & from the pool
- Enough clothes for the week: Clothes MUST conform to Dress Code
- Medications the camper regularly takes, whether prescribed or over-the-counter. All medications must be in their original packaging and MUST be turned in to the Nurse upon arrival.
- Insect repellant (non-aerosol),
- Money for add’l snacks & drinks from the Concession Stand ($15-20 suggested).
Free snacks & drinks are always available, as well.
Do NOT Bring
- Cell phones, web-capable or other electronic devices
- Skateboards, roller blades, etc.
- Guns, knives or other weapons
- Tobacco products, alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
All of the above items will be confiscated.
- Expensive CD players, clothing, jewelry, cameras, etc.
CFBC is not responsible for any items that are broken, lost or stolen.
Smoking is not allowed on campus. Visitors must observe these restrictions, also.